Monday, July 26, 2010

At the Studio! - something interesting!

One day I went to the studio to take a picture of me for my school record book(SRB). When I get there the photographer asked me to comb my hair and apply some powder.It was way back in 2004 but still I can recall that incident and laugh out loudly. I don't comb my hair or apply gel to my hair. So it is very hard to control my "PORCUPINE QUILLS" then and also in the present. So that photographer applied water to my hair and combed it. Then I sat in front of the camera and the photographer took the photo. A photo of a boy who was coughing and putting his head down! This incident repeated itself twice making the photographer one hell of a angry man because he has lost the earning of two photographs! Finally he  managed to take a photo of boy who has a "red" nose! I felt sorry for him but what could I do? That guys was good because he never raised the price or blamed me "outwardly". It's may be because he thought that he was the one who caused it, applying water to my hair! And Janith was so good to make sure that he never ever place himself in front of that photographer again!!

1 comment:

  1. hehe...lol! as u say evrythng has gone gud coz d photographer was an OK guy!! bttr luk nxt tym when takin a pic bro!!

    ReplyDelete